Electronic Products reports on important developments in products and product technology. It is the leading new product publication for the electronics industry. The website has product videos, new-technology centers, product centers, end markets, feature articles, interactive product teardowns, our continuing series focused on saving energy, contributed blogs, news, and more.
- Electronic Products' Reference Design & Kits Directory contains thousands reference designs, development kits and evaluation platforms from hundred manufacturers.
Inside provides complete product teardowns of some of the best selling consumer
products on the market today.
Each teardown includes full details of all the components, as well as link to their datasheets.
- Blogs – The latest innovations, developments, trends, and issues in electronic design engineering as reported by the editors of Electronic Products and other moderated contributors.
- Electronic Products Subscription Services
- Video Network – Go in depth with the latest product technology videos for the electronic engineering community on the Electronic Products' Multimedia Network.
- eBooks – Explore all that new technology has to offer in our library of special industry eBooks. Each eBook features articles and new product news from industry experts assembled in easy-to-navigate, user-friendly form.
- The Electronic Products’ New Product Introduction supplies you with the most important
new product information in a
matter of minutes!
- The Electronic Products Energy-Saving Initiative calls upon the design-engineering community to take a leadership role in environment responsibility by developing energy-efficient products. Power efficiency should be a check box in all phases of product design, starting with product definition. This series of informative articles from leading companies will provide insight into energy-saving methodologies for diverse applications.
EEM.com, Electronic Products’ Buyers' Guide, is a comprehensive, online reference guide resource of electronic components and equipment for engineers, technical managers and purchasing professionals. The Electronic Products’ Buyers' Guide can be used to find manufacturers and their products; locate authorized distributors of electronic components, determine part availability via distributor inventory levels, find data sheets and more. The Electronic Products' Buyers' Guide also features illustrated product information pages on thousands of parts, provides links to articles about new products and technologies and furnishes updated manufacturer catalogs.
Application Reference Materials – A FREE resource designed to help engineers find literature for technical product information, including white papers, application notes, reference designs and more. Ideal lead generation tool published 3 times per year as a print supplement to Electronic Products
EeTechBriefs – A new type of web cast that allows users to view supplier solutions, briefly. A 15 minute on-demand multimedia web cast, with streaming audio voice-overs and a synchronized power point.
The Technology Updates focus on highly specific product or application areas to give design engineers specific information in one place.
To access past issues of our engineering newsletters, click on a specific newsletter link below. Each archive contains newsletters from the past eighteen months. The newsletters are listed starting with the most recent.